- Last updated: December 14, 2022
- Your Personal Information may comprise the following:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your occupation
- A user ID and password of your choice
- Your email and mailing address
- Your telephone number
- Your payment processing details
- Limited personal details
- Any other data as may be required
- Collection of Information
- Website Browsing: You browse the website anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any personal Information while browsing through the website. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the website or interact with us without supplying us with personal information. For instance, you would not be able to transact or make any donations on the website, without providing your personal information. If you desire to register yourself on the website, you would be required to provide your Personal Information.
- While you are browsing through the website, the website's operating system may automatically record some general information (“General Information”) about your visit such as:
- The date and time you visit the website, along with the address of the previous website you visited, if that website is linked to us.
- The type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer version ‘X’)
- Which ‘hit’ it is on the website.
- The General Information is not Personal Information. We do not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
- The General Information is used by us for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the website and to gauge the public interest in our activities
- “Cookies” are small amounts of data that a website can send to a web browser on a visitor’s computer. The cookie is stored on a visitor’s computer. A cookie may enable the site holder to track how a visitor navigates through its site and the areas in which they show interest. This is similar to a traffic report: it tracks trends and behaviors, but does not identify individuals. Information gathered may include date and time of visits, pages viewed, time spent at the site, and the site visited just before and just after this site.
- Types of Cookies
- Cookies can be set to expire on a specified date after a specific period of time when a transaction has been completed or when a user turns off his/her browser.
- A cookie that is erased from memory when a visitor’s browser closes is called a “session” cookie. Cookies that expire based on a time set by the Web server are called “persistent” cookies.
- Persistent cookies may be used in some cases, for example, to recognize when a visitor returns to a website. The web browser will send the cookie information from the initial visit back to the website. This is useful to the visitor if he or she has established a password at a particular website and wants to be identified by that site to perform a function or transaction. iii. To browse anonymously, you may set your browser to disable cookies or delete cookies. Please note that disabling cookies for some services will impact ability to use that service.
- Note: Some product features and services provided by us may require you to accept a cookie in order to be able to use the particular functionality or service. These cookies are used to establish a link between the user and the application server. The cookies contain unique session IDs, and no customer data is stored on the cookies.
- Usage of Information
- Personal information will be used by us for internal purposes including the following:
- Sending you emails, features, promotional material, surveys, brochures, catalogues, reminders for donations, regular updates on the utilisation of donations by us and other updates.
- Processing your donations to us through this website.
- Delivering Receipts for donations made by you.
- Maintaining an internal confidential database of all the Personal Information collected from visitors to this website.
- Evaluating and administering this website and our activities, responding to any problems that may arise and gauging visitor trends on the Site.
- Disclosure of Personal Information:
- Within YCC, access to Personal Information collected by us will be given only to those persons who are authorised by us and third parties hired by us to perform administrative services. We will provide access to third parties for inter alia entering and managing Personal Information in our Database, processing your orders or donations preparing address labels, sending emails, which require such third parties to have access to your Personal Information. We cannot guarantee that such parties will keep your Personal Information confidential and we will not be liable in any manner for any loss of confidentiality attributable to such third parties.
- We may share Personal Information with any persons who are associated with us, including companies and non-governmental organisations affiliated with us in any manner. We will retain ownership rights over such information and will share only such portions of the Personal Information as it deems fit.
- We are not liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to you by the misuse of your Personal Information by a third party who is not directly associated with us.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein or any other contract between you and us, we reserve the right to disclose any Personal Information about you without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal request or legal investigation, to conduct investigations of breaches of law, to protect the website, to protect us and it’s property, to fufill your requests, to protect our visitors and other persons and if required by our policy.
- Links to other Websites
- Copyright Protection:
- All content on this Site including graphics, text, icons, interfaces, audio clips, logos, images and software is the property of us and/or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The arrangement and compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Yashwantrao Chavan Centre. Permission is given to use the resources of this website only for the purposes of making enquiries or a donation. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this website can only be made with the expressed permission of Yashwantrao Chavan Centre. All other trademarks, brands and copyrights other than those belonging to Yashwantrao Chavan Centre belong to their respective owners and are their property.
- Contact Us: Email :
- मुख्य पृष्ठ
- कार्य क्षेत्र
- आरोग्य, दिव्यांग व ज्येष्ठ नागरिक
- जिल्हा केंद्र